MEMAKESTUFF.COM

Friday 30 March 2012

Mayan Prophecy Collaboration


'Mayan Prophecy' is the title of digital artist Jonathan Ramirez's big show opening in May at the WAAS Gallery in Dallas, Texas. He'll be showing a new collection of work and among them are some collaboration pieces which myself and Swedish based artist Larsa Bonden have been working on with Jonathan.

I've been working digitally this time, with my trusty Wacom pen and tablet.


It's great to be working with Jonathan Ramirez again as we've already collaborated on five pieces of art back in August 2011, which were exhibited at Debut Contemporary Gallery in Notting Hill, London. It's also great to be part of his Mayan Prophecy with another artist I admire, Larsa Bonden who I featured here on my blog in February.

(Previous 2011 collaboration with J. Ramirez)

(Interview with Larsa Bonden)

(Interview with Jonathan Ramirez)


2 comments: